Friday, May 18, 2012

Poster Series For Alamo Drafthouse

So about a month ago Mason and myself were given the honor of coming up with a series of three 27"x40" promo posters for Alamo Drafthouse's Filmmaking Frenzy contest to mark the release of the movie ABRAHAM LINCOLN: VAMPIRE HUNTER.

Well yesterday the first in the series, Teddy Roosevelt Space Assassin, was released online.

Thomas Jefferson Shark Hunter and James Madison Ninja Warrior to be released as soon as I get permission from Alamo. 

I came up with the design/layout and concept imagery. Uber talented artist, friend and co-worker at The Screamer Company, Mason McFee did the illustrations with India ink and brush. Then I took his illustrations and pieced them together and added color.

I am so excited for movie goers to see these! I wish I could show all three of them all right now... soon my pets, soon. Alamo says they're going to put them on t-shirts. We're hoping they will screen print these as posters as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment